FOR MORE INFO
Call or text Carlene at 206.619.3117, or email info@CarlenePride.com for important sales packet with essential documents for making an offer!
STEPS TO OWNING AT THE ODESSA!
STEP 1 - Contact Carlene to pick up a sales packet with essential documents for making an offer!
STEP 2 - Once you pick up your sales packet you will have:
- Realogics Sotheby’s International electronic brochure featuring videos on:
- The site being developed and the Madison Park community along with commentary from the developer and architects
- A virtual tour of the exterior and interior finishes of the Odessa
- Realogics Sotheby's International short films: Evolution of Extraordinary and Beautiful by Nature.
- The Odessa Condominiums Public Offering Statement and all Addenda included herein are provided for you to complete an offer.
- Fill out NWMLS form 28
- All forms provided are required. Please review and sign.
- The Standard Addendum is intended to replace NWMLS forms 22A, 29 & 35. All forms and terms provided are non-negotiable
- These addenda must be executed at the time the parties enter into the purchase contract.
- Complete and fill out all forms in the provided Unit Sales Broker Checklist
STEP 3 - Contact Matt Allen at Caliber Home Loans, email@example.com, to get pre-approved or/and provide proof of funds to include with your offer.
STEP 4 - After your offer is accepted, we will schedule a private appointment with you and Garret Cord Werner to discuss final specifications and upgrade options for your home.
Purchase Price $2,550,000-$3,150,000
3 bed · 3.5 bath · 2,408-2,574 sq.ft.
Coming soon- Barcelo Homes presents The Odessa, a luxury boutique condominium built in the highly coveted neighborhood of Madison Park. Nestled on a unique piece of land that boasts unparalleled views of Lake Washington and downtown Bellevue skyline. This distinct condominium, built by Barcelo Homes, and designed in collaboration with Hybrid Architects, provides three private residences, with three bedrooms and three and a half bath, encompassing over 2400 square feet of built green luxury not including multiple private outdoor spaces individually designed for each home. Each residence will have up to 2-4 parking spaces appointed to each unit, as well as extra large private storage rooms. The interior of each home will have unobstructed views as well as provide individual views from each bedroom. Once settled, immerse yourself in the Madison Park community with a walkscore of 100%, live just one block away from parks, beaches, restaurants, cafes, grocery, shopping and top schools.
The Madison Park LLC iteration of 2307 43rd Ave E will bring a fresh take on Built Green Luxury to Madison Park. This condominium is designed to cater to the busy lifestyle of residents while insuring the highest built green standards, optimal comfort and convenience in a Luxury setting for its residents. Welcome home.